We’re ready for a fresh start on June 11th!
Despite the pandemic that has disrupted everyday life for all of us, Hotel Toledo is happy to welcome you again this year.
We will take care to ensure that the guidelines are followed, but we will also need your help so that you can enjoy your 2020 holiday in safety.
The hotel has completed all the necessary procedures to adapt the premises to this emergency.
The premises have been sanitised, and masks will be compulsory in the common areas, where you’ll find sanitising gel at your disposal.
We have expanded the spaces in the common areas, we have drafted a continuous sanitisation plan, and we have increased the distance between the beach umbrellas so that you can enjoy a well-deserved, relaxing beach holiday.
In the dining room, distances of 1 m between individuals will be maintained as per the national protocol. To ensure this, two slots for both lunch and dinner may be established when necessary. The breakfast buffet will be protected and served by an operator.
Given the period we’ve all been through, we’ve also decided to extend some special offers that expired over the last few months; you’ll find them at this link:
HOTEL TOLEDO’S OFFICIAL COVID-19 ANTI-CONTAGION PROTOCOL
This document has been drawn up based on the following documents: Operational consideration for covid-19 management in the accommodation sector drawn up by WHO on 31/03/2020- Decree DPCM of 28/04/2020 – Safe reception protocol drawn up by Veneto Region of 14/05/2020
All staff and guests are required to strictly observe the COVID-19 protective measures:
– Social distance of at least 1 metre, mask, hand sanitisation.
– If you experience respiratory symptoms, stay at home and consult your doctor.
– Refrain from hugging, kissing or shaking hands.
– Sanitise hands using an alcohol or soap and water based product
– Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow if you sneeze or cough, and use disposable tissues.
STAFF SAFETY AND TRAINING
All staff are required to:
– wear a mask and sanitise your hands often
– stay at home and consult your doctor if you have symptoms associated with covid-19. Your employer is entitled to measure your temperature; if it is higher than 37.5°, or if you have had contact with people who have tested positive for the virus, you must inform your employer immediately.
– air the premises
– Always disinfect the workplace and objects such as: pens, staplers, mouses, etc. at the beginning and end of the shift
– Avoid passing the phone to others
– Sanitise the room keys on arrival and departure
– Prevent groups from forming and limit time spent in the reception area.
– The management is entitled to measure temperature at check-in
– Sanitise your hands and wear a mask inside the hotel
– The lift may be used by occupants of the same room, and will be sanitised frequently
– Disinfection of common areas with suitable products
– Certified sanitising equipment must be used for cleaning sofas, seats and armchairs
COMMON BATHROOMS: – Guests must use only the bathroom in their room
– Bedlinen is hygienically treated by the external laundry service
– Guests may ask that the cleaning staff not to enter the room during their stay
– The common areas are equipped with sanitizing dispensers
– Should a guest experience symptoms associated with covid-19 during their stay, they must inform the reception immediately. The reception staff will call for medical assistance and in the meantime, the guest must stay in their room
When you are not sitting at your table, you must sanitise your hands and wear a mask.
One person per room is admitted to the Buffet, where a maximum of 3 people may be present. These guests will choose the food, which staff will place on a tray. After sanitising their hands, guests may use the coffee / cappuccino machine.
Tables are not assigned; to avoid crowding, staff will indicate which table to use. If you cannot sit at a table, you will have to wait outside the room.
LUNCH AND DINNER SLOTS
To guarantee an adequate distance between tables, guests may have to choose between the first and second slot:
1ST LUNCH SLOT: from 12.00 noon to 1.00 p.m.
2nd SLOT from 1.10 p.m. to 2.10 p.m.
1ST DINNER SLOT: from 7.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
2ND SLOT: from 8.10 p.m. to 9.10 p.m.
Depending on the slot chosen, guests must sit at the designated table, where masks can be removed. Lunch and dinner will be served by the staff.
You can approach the buffet to choose your salad and bread.
THE DISPOSABLE NAPKINS ARE IN COMPOSTABLE COTTON
The rooms are sanitised with special equipment (atomizer) and are properly aired. Particular attention is paid to handles, switches and the bathroom; alcohol-based products and bleach are used.
The air conditioning filters are carefully maintained and sanitised.
Bedlinen and towels are washed and sanitised by an external laundry service.
Ha bármilyen információt szeretne, töltse ki az alábbi űrlapot